Campus Wireless Configuration Page for Mac OSX 10
To configure wireless settings on your Mac OSX 10.x computer, follow these steps:
- Open System Preferencesand click on Network
- Ensure that the Airport on your Mac is set to use DHCP
- Now click on the Airport icon in the top right of your screen.
- Select WLAN-PUBLIC from the list of networks (A checkmark will appear next to the name).
- You are now connected to the wireless network.
If you are having any problems please feel free to contact the FGCU Helpdesk at (239) 590-1188 Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6pm, and they will be able to assist you.